Thursday 27 October 2011

A letter to the Editor of Times of India on the Article on NITA AMBANI-The good for nothing Socialite Wife

Dear Editor,

On October 9th 2011, an article was published on the front cover of the Sunday Times glorifying the good for nothing Socialite, wife of Mukesh Ambani, the archetypical Gujju Chambiben who claims herself to be some sort of Aphrodite and a true businesswoman. Intellectuals like me who got up to read something cerebral and Inspiring were utterly disappointed with the gibberish crap written on this person.

Now having written all this and having made a CH****A out of the general masses and classes, i will give you some real details. Readers please read this section carefully and don't get mislead just by the propaganda message given by Times of India.

The full article is in the following Link:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-10-09/people/30260104_1_quality-education-teaching-patalganga

Let me answer some realities:

Then I said, "If we can do quality education in Mumbai, that would be great." Everyone was sending their children abroad for quality education, so I started the Dhirubhai Ambani school. It's so important to have equity in education. No country can grow without it.

Good Quality Education, by opening a five star corporate Hotel which functions like a school, you think you are providing Quality education to the Masses??. You think that there in no Quality Education in India??? That people like Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam and Narayana Murthy who are self made men did not receive any quality education and their parents sent them to the West to achieve that, what nonsense are you talking lady???

Why don't you say that while getting bored and meeting other out of work bored rich socialite wives you realized that somewhere if education was corporatized, given a Reliance name Tag and all the facilities or lack of it which is not given in another schools, you would be able to loot the rich of their money, especially that you decided to construct in Bandra Kurla Complex, the newly builtsprawling corporate hub.

"If I could, I would admit all of them(applicant students), but you don't want to do that because education has to have quality. If every school had quality education, why would my school be preferred?"


The non refundable admission application form costs Rs 750 in your school, more than the prospectus and the application form of a Management or Medical College or maybe on par with that. You say you want to screen candidates, indirectly you want to discard the application of Middle Class or even Upper Middle Class. The rule is simple, only the rich and famous should attend your school.

Readers are to have a look at the fees below, some are around the CTC of a  middle level corporate executive or maybe the salary of a senior middle Class Person:


Fee structure of Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai

Primary School (LKG-IV) - Admission Fee 24000, Security Deposit 30000, Annual Academic Fee - 47500
Middle School (V-VII) Secondary School-ICSE - Admission Fee 24000, Security Deposit 30000, Annual Academic Fee - 47500
Class (VIII-X) Secondary School-ICSE - Admission Fee 24000, Security Deposit 30000, Annual Academic Fee - 53700
Class (VIII-X) Secondary School-IGCSE - Admission Fee 36000, Security Deposit 40000, Annual Academic Fee - 119000
Class (XI-XII) IB Diploma program - Admission Fee 60000, Security Deposit 45000, Annual Academic Fee - 348500



WHAT QUALITY EDUCATION ARE YOU IMPARTING AT SUCH CAPITALIST FEE AMOUNTS, MY DEAR BUSINESSWOMAN??????????

Are you a hands-on mom?
Very much. I know that Anant is eating at Kamat's right now. The children always tell me what they are doing and where they are going. We stay connected.

Every Child keeps their parents informed about their where about and when they shall reach home in case they are outside.And what are you trying to imply when you say that your son is eating at Kamat's, i eat at roadside stalls and along with me almost the entire populationin this country eats at roadside joints, ARE WE BEGGARS IF WE DON"t EAT AT KAMMAT"S??? Or is your fat slob son getting paid some extra marketing incentives to eat there so that the celebrity brand value of Kammat shall increase?????

How do you keep them grounded?
Both Mukesh and I grew up in a middle-class, joint family. There was a lot of love, compassion, warmth and understanding, but we also had to give up a lot of things. Our children cannot grow far from the values that they grow up seeing. The kids saw us, Mukesh's parents and my parents, and they imbibed our values. My parents used to stay at Santacruz, and I would take the kids to Churchgate and board a train from there. My mom comes from Ahmedabad, and she used to take them there in the Gujarat Mail train. So they have travelled by local transport, etc. I think it's important to keep the children grounded. Even now they clean their own rooms. I have kept them out of public life. I don't like to share my children's pictures.

Bullshit and rubbish, i want media houses to show the public pictures and photographs of  when and where this woman and her children have used public transport, all lies. And what middle class did you grown in madam??

As per the information in Wikipedia i want all the readers to read the following information:

Nita Ambani, born on 1st Nov, 1963, grew up in the suburbs of Mumbai. Her father was a senior executive in Birla . Nita Ambani has always had a keen interest in Indian classical dance and wanted to pursue a career in dance. While her mother aspired for her to become a chartered accountant, Nita Ambani now holds qualifications as a teacher and an interior designer. Nita Ambani is a Commerce Graduate from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics, Vile Parle, Mumbai University.

Does any one know what was middle class in the 60's, 70's and the 80's. Well it was all struggle, woman did not the right to choose over their education, they were married off against their wishes, they could not even dream of pursuing their hobbies and interests, that was the Indian Middle Class. NITA AMABANI grew up in a well to do upper middle class or even a rich class, after all her father was a senior executive with Birla group, that also in Mumbai. Readers please use your grey cells in your brains and start thinking.

And when you got married to Mukesh Ambani , they were not middle class but multi-millionaires already.


You were not at all excited about the Mumbai Indians team but you took it up.
(Sighs) That's another story! Mukesh bought the team, and for two years we finished at the bottom of the list. My knowledge of cricket was zero, and I had no interest in the game. We did so badly. Then I decided to take it up seriously. For one year, I was breathing cricket 365 days. I would watch all matches - county, club, whatever came on TV. My intention was to learn.


At what point did it become a passion?
During IPL2, when I went to South Africa. We were playing the Rajasthan Royals and it was impossible to lose. We had to make 9 runs in 6 balls. I thought we'd win, but we lost! So I said to myself, 'I have to learn this game.' Then I started travelling with the team, holding camps, meeting the team, and the passion ignited.


Now please tell me , is this some major achievement, every common Indian male holds an unofficial PHd in cricket, so  much knowledge that they can amaze  foreigners also. Did your new learning do any good to the society or the underprivileged??? All it did was to pave your path in the Media and stay in  limelight.

How aware are you of the media spotlight on you?
I have never really thought about it. I think my work gets media attention. It didn't happen for the first 20 years of my marriage, when I wasn't involved with the schools, hospital and IPL. I was very clear that if I had to talk, it would be about my work. I think my work has brought me into the limelight. Before that, for nearly 17 years, I was Mukesh's wife but chose to stay away. My Iife is pretty simple. I hardly go out. I finish work, come home, put the kids to bed, and wait for my husband to come home for dinner.

YOU needed the media so that you could freely advertise  the So called  Social services namely Education and Hospital that you have corporatized and wanted to sell it to the rich masses, and only the media could have helped you in marketing your services.


There's a story that Dhirubhai Ambani called you and you slammed the phone down!

It's true. I was in college and he saw me at a dance performance. He called and said, "I am Dhirubhai Ambani." I put the phone down. He called again and I said, "Yeah so, I am Elizabeth Taylor," and disconnected the line. The third time my father answered and told me, "It's really him! You better talk to him properly." That's how it started.

He decided you'll be his bahu after one dance performance?!

Yes. Amazing, no?

What do you think you are Marilyn Monroe or Hema malini or what??? Just because Dhiru called you you started thinking you are a beautiful Aphrodite, form you statements it openly shows that you have no respect for your Late father-in-law, otherwise also he does not deserve any respect, but family courtesy needs to be kept and you don't share such bullshit with the media.

As far as for Him manking you a Bahu by seeing your one dance performance, let me tell you the reality, by looking at you ,seductively dance, he an old man being in his late 50's or early 60's must have got a really big hard on which even his wife Kokila would have never given him in all his lifetime, so like a calculative Gujju bania that he happened to be , he must have thought if this woman can give me such strong Hard on, maybe the hard on that she can give to my son Mukesh will be quadruple in number, that means 3 times the profit. That is why he made you his BAHU

Even more amazing is that you made Mukesh travel by a BEST bus!

During our dating days, Mukesh used to have a Mercedes, so for all our dates we'd go in that car. Once I told him, "You have to travel my way, in a BEST bus." I said, "The best seat is the front seat on top of a double decker" and he came with me. It was my favourite bus route, because it went through Juhu beach and you could see the sea and the sand from the top. We had such a blast.

Now why don't you also tell us that when did you give him your first blow job or when did he have his first premature ejaculation or even the experiences of your SUHAAG RAAT, no please madam , please share such intimate details with us, we would be very happy to learn some new gossip.

You've lost a lot of weight and are dressing different. Who is responsible for that change?
There was no motivation other than my son Anant. He suffers from obesity. He was highly asthmatic so we had to put him on a lot of steroids. He had to lose weight for health reasons. A child does what his mother does, so I couldn't be seen eating while putting him on a diet. So I went on a diet along with Anant. Whatever he ate, I ate. whenever he exercised, I did too. If he went for a walk, I would go along. By virtue of being his mother, I lost weight. He was my main motivation and continues to be, as we are still fighting obesity. There are so many children who have this, and mothers feel shy admitting it. But I think you have to motivate your child to lose weight, as the child looks up to you all the time. Both of us went away to Los Angeles for some time to a children's obesity hospital so I could get into a routine with him. I think that made my transition from whatever I was to what I am today. My dressing hasn't changed (smiles).

I don't remember ever seeing you in a dress before.

In college, I used to only wear dresses. It's just that clothes look better when you are 57 kilos than when you were 90 kilos! From 90 to 57 has been a big journey.

Bravo this should be India's International Achievement, that in a country where people are dying of Malnutrition , Nita Ambani lost 33 K gs and now she looks good.

Your son was your inspiration to loose weight, another bullshit, why don't you say that you suffered from an inferiority complex from your choti Bahu Tina Ambani who still looks fab and fit and that you wanted to stay in the Media Limelight and didn't want to be overlooked as a fat ugly pig. Your younger son in overweight, so what, it is you who must have spoiled him with all the Fafda Ghatias, Bhajiyas and jalebis and innumerable oily fat rich gujju food and now you say he is overweight. That you went to the U.S to take special treatment for him , what's so great in that!!!! you are a Multi-Millionaire with huge loads of cash at your disposal, what difference will it make. Do you know what a mother goes through when she comes to know that her child is having cerebral palsy or mental retardation??? That everyday life is a challenge and a frustration and if that lady is from a middle class how difficult can that be????

What's so much to brag on loosing 33 kgs, there are woman who have come out from terminal stages of cancer, woman who have faced the worst things that you can't even imagine and have emerged as survivors and are fighting life head on. What's so great in loosing weight, you have all the fancy gym equipments available to you, personal fitness trainers and dieticians to advise and train you , what else do you need. Is this an achievement to flaunt??

Let me also now come to some serious business, you say that you are trying to serve the community by providing good Healthcare Services, Readers i want you to read the link below, please follow it. It shows the controversy that Ambani Hospital in Mumbai is involved in:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-06-16/mumbai/29665165_1_property-tax-charitable-purposes-charitable-trust

In simple words Ambani Hospital is running a Corporate Hospital in the name of a trust Hospital just to get Tax exemption, also there in no free treatment given to the poor patients. In the recent years this hospital has also become famous for medical Negligence and Malpractices.

To the editor of Times of India ,please write about woman of substance, not woman filled with air and gas like Nita Ambani. Please write on woman like Mary Kom, the Indian Woman boxer who won championships on the International Arena, about Saba Anjum, the captain on the Indian Woman's Hockey team, on Neena Lal Kidawai, on Kiran masumdhar Shaw, on Priya Jhingan who  became the first lady cadet to join the Indian Army,: Harita Kaur Deol who became the first Indian woman pilot in the Indian Air Force (IAF), on Punita Arora who became the first woman in the Indian Army to don the highest rank of Lieutenant General.

And there are many more achievers please write something on them and inspire us.

A honest Appeal.

1 comment:

  1. You are a real crap...fucker..consult a doctor....you have psychic problem...bastard....

    ReplyDelete